Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crochet Roll

I have a friend who I love dearly and she's just knitted me the cutest beanie imaginable! In a recent get together she showed some jealousy towards another friend and her crochet roll... more the crochet roll than the friend!

Then I went to Spotlight and spotted some pretty ace fabric, ideal for this project.

After asking the question in a sewing group if anyone knew of a tutorial I was pointed to this one. It was a good tutorial, easy enough but the instructions for the ribbon placement and how to were a bit vague (which in hindsight I 'should' really have been able to understand). From start to finish probably took me about an hour and a half but the next one I make will be much quicker!

Now to make something for the third part of the trio and I can get their pressies off to them.

Used a rainbow chevron drill for the lining

and the needle pocket

All wrapped up ready to gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment