Friday, August 14, 2009

Still no machine...

3 weeks now, I have had the time to sew in the past week sort of, rearraged a few things so I could sew but no machine...

Natalie Ross block one for Blossom Creek is in my possesion...I did it. I didn't ask, I went for a drive, I bought, I got in trouble with husband (pffff!! you were at work and should have been home and it was no more than 10% of your overtime pay so bite me!) and I can't wait to have some time to myself with no one hovering at the door wanting to know if a banana should be cut up or not for Amelia. She has only ever eaten whole banana's, why would that change today?! Husband and daughter need to spend more time together...

So, no machine, they tell me it will be back today, or at least it *should* be... just in time for husband to be sleeping all weekend for night shifts... terrific timing! Ah well, if she goes to bed and he is at work it might work in my favour after all!

1 comment:

  1. LOL your post made me giggle.

    I hope you have your machine by now :)
    Melx

    ReplyDelete