Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Re-inventing the wheel so to speak...

Well, after much thought and pondering I have decided that I am not happy with the way the hopscotch has ended up. The wonky 'thrown' together finish on the hopscotch that will be Amelia's will bug me so last night I sat and watched Good News Week and unpicked the backing fabric.

I have an idea and I think it will work. I have checked with Mel that it is okay that I rewrite her pattern, who can't picture what I have described to her but I will photograph the journey and put it up here. I hope it does work!

There was too much fabric to move about in the sewing machine for the stitching and I was getting a little frustrated. Breaking the sections down into smaller more workable peices I think will make the end result much nicer and possibly even make it look more like 'pavement'. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment