Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cushion for Lachie

An eventful morning meant this could have been finished hours ago but... nevertheless it is complete now (just a popstud or 2 to be hand sewn on the back...


And a productive afernoon see's 17 Toofie's with pockets on the front, hanging loops, sewn up and waiting to be stuffed and have their bottons hand sewn...

Not a bad Sunday in the end and here is my updated list...

And a list of the projects to complete for 2012...

Finish the Polar Fleece jackets I cut out in 2004 (*embarrassed much!!)
Blossom Creek complete block 2 (oh so close), then 3, 4 and do the log cabining
Make the Toofies up to sell in my store Belles Familles (sewn just waiting to be stuffed and hand stitch their bottoms...)
Make some fabric table runners to sell in the 'shop' too
Placemats or cushions for Coral's b'day
Saving pouches for squirreling money for stuff like a holiday
2x winter night dresses for Amelia
2 skirts for sisters - Rachel and Sarah
Blouse for me (fabric and pattern on their way here)
Raincoat for Amelia (fabric on its way here)
Over skirt for my sari skirt so I will wear the skirt and it won't sit in the wardrobe...
Another skirt like this one  for me (fabric on its way here)
Cushion for my Goddaughters brother at the request of his mum
Fabric placemats for us for outside
Fabric napkins in a pretty floral for afternoon tea parties - no idea why...
Apron for Katie

Not a lot of progress granted but crossing one thing off and changing the status of others makes a girl feel good...

No comments:

Post a Comment